Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMPERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMPERE exist?
Definitions of AMPERE in dictionaries:
- noun - a former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere)
- noun - the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- A unit of electric current in the meter-kilogram-second system.
- A unit in the International System specified as one International coulomb per second and equal to 0.
- n - a unit of electric current strength
There are 6 letters in AMPERE: A E E M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMPERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMPERE plus a wildcard: AMPERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMPERE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMPERE
- Andr-Marie Ampre
- Andr-Marie Ampre
- Ampre Andr Marie (1775-1836) -- Pgina de electrnica de Carlos ...
- Andre marie ampere - C0040056 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Andre-marie ampere Photograph by Granger - Andre-marie ampere Fine Art ...
- portrait andre marie ampere 236x300 Andr Marie Ampre
- Andr Marie Ampre Biography from Answers.com
- Andr-Marie AmpreFrench Physicist and Mathematician (1775-1836)
- BIOGRAPHY Andre Marie ampere
- Andr Marie Ampre
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.