Scrabble word: REPEATER
Is REPEATER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REPEATER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who repeats
- noun - someone who is repeatedly arrested for criminal behavior (especially for the same criminal behavior)
- noun - a firearm that can fire several rounds without reloading
- noun - (electronics) electronic device that amplifies a signal before transmitting it again
- One that repeats: “[The] tourists are mainly repeaters from the United States and Canada who come for the peace and quiet” (James Kerr).
- A watch or clock with a pressure-activated mechanism that strikes the hour.
- A repeating firearm.
- A student who repeats a course, usually one that has been failed.
- One who fraudulently votes more than once in a single election.
- One who has been convicted of wrongdoing more than once, especially for the same offense.
- verb - to say or do again
There are 8 letters in REPEATER: A E E E P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPEATER
Click to search all anagrams of REPEATER plus a wildcard: REPEATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPEATER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPEATER
Lookup in Wiki for REPEATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.