Scrabble word: REPEATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPEATER exist?
Definitions of REPEATER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who repeats
- noun - someone who is repeatedly arrested for criminal behavior (especially for the same criminal behavior)
- noun - a firearm that can fire several rounds without reloading
- noun - (electronics) electronic device that amplifies a signal before transmitting it again
- One that repeats: “[The] tourists are mainly repeaters from the United States and Canada who come for the peace and quiet” (James Kerr).
- A watch or clock with a pressure-activated mechanism that strikes the hour.
- A repeating firearm.
- A student who repeats a course, usually one that has been failed.
- One who fraudulently votes more than once in a single election.
- One who has been convicted of wrongdoing more than once, especially for the same offense.
- verb - to say or do again