Scrabble word: RAPTURE
Is RAPTURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAPTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - a state of elated bliss
- The state of being transported by a lofty emotion; ecstasy.
- Often raptures.
- The transporting of a person from one place to another, especially to heaven.
- verb - to fill with great joy
There are 7 letters in RAPTURE: A E P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAPTURE
Click to search all anagrams of RAPTURE plus a wildcard: RAPTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAPTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAPTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.