Scrabble word: APERTURE
Is APERTURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APERTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a device that controls amount of light admitted
- noun - a natural opening in something
- noun - an man-made opening
- An opening, such as a hole, gap, or slit.
- A usually adjustable opening in an optical instrument, such as a camera or a telescope, that limits the amount of light passing through a lens or onto a mirror.
- The diameter of such an opening, often expressed as an f-number.
- The diameter of the objective of a telescope.
- noun - a vacant or unobstructed space
There are 8 letters in APERTURE: A E E P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APERTURE
Click to search all anagrams of APERTURE plus a wildcard: APERTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APERTURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APERTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.