Scrabble word: RECAPTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECAPTURE exist?
Definitions of RECAPTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal seizure by the government of profits beyond a fixed amount
- noun - the act of taking something back
- verb - experience anew
- verb - take up anew
- verb - take back by force, as after a battle
- verb - capture again
- The act of retaking or recovering.
- The condition of having been retaken or recovered.
- The act or an instance of retaking booty or goods.
- Something recaptured.
- The lawful taking by a government of a fixed amount of the profits of a public-service corporation in excess of a stipulated rate of return.
- To capture again.
- To recall: an attempt to recapture the past.
- To acquire by the government procedure of recapture.
- verb - to take by force or cunning