Scrabble word: RECAPTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECAPTURE exist?
Definitions of RECAPTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a legal seizure by the government of profits beyond a fixed amount
- noun - the act of taking something back
- verb - experience anew
- verb - take up anew
- verb - take back by force, as after a battle
- verb - capture again
- The act of retaking or recovering.
- The condition of having been retaken or recovered.
- The act or an instance of retaking booty or goods.
- Something recaptured.
- The lawful taking by a government of a fixed amount of the profits of a public-service corporation in excess of a stipulated rate of return.
- To capture again.
- To recall: an attempt to recapture the past.
- To acquire by the government procedure of recapture.
- verb - to take by force or cunning
There are 9 letters in RECAPTURE: A C E E P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECAPTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECAPTURE plus a wildcard: RECAPTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECAPTURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECAPTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.