Scrabble word: DEPARTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPARTURE exist?
Definitions of DEPARTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of departing
- noun - a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- The act of leaving.
- A starting out, as on a trip or a new course of action.
- A divergence or deviation, as from an established rule, plan, or procedure: ordered curry as a departure from his usual bland diet.
- The distance sailed due east or west by a ship on its course.