Scrabble word: PREMATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMATURE exist?
Definitions of PREMATURE in dictionaries:
- adj - born after a gestation period of less than the normal time
- adj - too soon or too hasty
- adj - uncommonly early or before the expected time
- Occurring, growing, or existing before the customary, correct, or assigned time; uncommonly or unexpectedly early: a premature end.
- Born after a gestation period of less than the normal time: a premature infant.
There are 9 letters in PREMATURE: A E E M P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREMATURE plus a wildcard: PREMATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREMATURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREMATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.