Scrabble word: TEMPERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPERATE exist?
Definitions of TEMPERATE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of weather or climate) free from extremes
- adj - not extreme in behavior
- adj - not extreme
- Exercising moderation and selfrestraint: learned to be temperate in eating and drinking.
- Moderate in degree or quality; restrained: temperate criticism.
- Characterized by moderate temperatures, weather, or climate; neither hot nor cold.
There are 9 letters in TEMPERATE: A E E E M P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPERATE plus a wildcard: TEMPERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPERATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEMPERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.