Scrabble word: MODULATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODULATION exist?
Definitions of MODULATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical passage moving from one key to another
- noun - (electronics) the transmission of a signal by using it to vary a carrier wave
- noun - rise and fall of the voice pitch
- noun - a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified
- noun - the act of modifying or adjusting according to due measure and proportion (as with regard to artistic effect)
- The act or process of modulating.
- The state of being modulated.
- A passing from one key or tonality to another by means of a regular melodic or chord progression.
- A change in stress, pitch, loudness, or tone of the voice; an inflection of the voice.
- An instance of such a change or an inflection.
- The harmonious use of language, as in poetry or prose.
- The variation of a property of an electromagnetic wave or signal, such as its amplitude, frequency, or phase.
There are 10 letters in MODULATION: A D I L M N O O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODULATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODULATION plus a wildcard: MODULATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODULATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODULATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.