Scrabble word: DOMINO
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMINO exist?
Definitions of DOMINO in dictionaries:
- noun - United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- noun - a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- noun - a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- noun - a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes
- A game played with a set of these small blocks, generally 28 in number.
- A country expected to react politically to events as predicted by the domino theory: “The dominos did indeed fall in Indochina” (Arthur M.
- A costume consisting of a hooded robe worn with an eye mask at a masquerade.
- The mask so worn.
- One wearing this costume.
- noun - a small mask
There are 6 letters in DOMINO: D I M N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMINO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMINO plus a wildcard: DOMINO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMINO
Images for DOMINO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.