Scrabble word: DOMINO
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMINO exist?
Definitions of DOMINO in dictionaries:
- noun - United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- noun - a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- noun - a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- noun - a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes
- A game played with a set of these small blocks, generally 28 in number.
- A country expected to react politically to events as predicted by the domino theory: “The dominos did indeed fall in Indochina” (Arthur M.
- A costume consisting of a hooded robe worn with an eye mask at a masquerade.
- The mask so worn.
- One wearing this costume.
- noun - a small mask