Scrabble word: INTERLUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERLUDE exist?
Definitions of INTERLUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - an intervening period or episode
- noun - a brief show (music or dance etc) inserted between the sections of a longer performance
- verb - perform an interlude
- An intervening episode, feature, or period of time: “Kerensky has a place in history, of a brief interlude between despotisms” (William Safire).
- A short farcical entertainment performed between the acts of a medieval mystery or morality play.
- A 16th-century genre of comedy derived from this.
- An entertainment between the acts of a play.
- A short piece inserted between the parts of a longer composition.
There are 9 letters in INTERLUDE: D E E I L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERLUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERLUDE plus a wildcard: INTERLUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERLUDE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERLUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.