Scrabble word: TRUNDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNDLE exist?
Definitions of TRUNDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a low bed to be slid under a higher bed
- noun - small wheel or roller
- verb - move heavily
- A small wheel or roller.
- The motion or noise of rolling.
- A trundle bed.
- A low-wheeled cart; a dolly.
- To push or propel on wheels or rollers: “I doubt if Emerson could trundle a wheelbarrow through the streets” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To move along by or as if by rolling or spinning.
- verb - to propel by causing to rotate
There are 7 letters in TRUNDLE: D E L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUNDLE plus a wildcard: TRUNDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUNDLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUNDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.