Scrabble word: TRUNDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNDLE exist?
Definitions of TRUNDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a low bed to be slid under a higher bed
- noun - small wheel or roller
- verb - move heavily
- A small wheel or roller.
- The motion or noise of rolling.
- A trundle bed.
- A low-wheeled cart; a dolly.
- To push or propel on wheels or rollers: “I doubt if Emerson could trundle a wheelbarrow through the streets” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To move along by or as if by rolling or spinning.
- verb - to propel by causing to rotate