Scrabble word: INSCRIPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSCRIPTION exist?
Definitions of INSCRIPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - letters inscribed (especially words engraved or carved) on something
- noun - a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
- noun - the activity of inscribing (especially carving or engraving) letters or words
- The act or an instance of inscribing.
- Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
- An enrollment or a registration of names.
- A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
- The usually informal dedication of a book or an artistic work.
There are 11 letters in INSCRIPTION: C I I I N N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSCRIPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSCRIPTION plus a wildcard: INSCRIPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSCRIPTION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSCRIPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.