Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCISION exist?
Definitions of INCISION in dictionaries:
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
- The act of incising.
- A cut into a body tissue or organ, especially one made during surgery.
- The scar resulting from such a cut.
- A notch, as in the edge of a leaf.
- The condition or quality of being incisive; incisiveness.
- v - to cut into
There are 8 letters in INCISION: C I I I N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCISION plus a wildcard: INCISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCISION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCISION
- Photo of mini-flank incision
- Figure 2. The incision. This is not a pretty picture but it ...
- Picture 2 of Terras Infection at incision Site
- An open incision two years after surgery still healing from a MRSA ...
- ... 35 millimeters about one quarter the length of a standard incision
- The Reality of C-Sections A Mamas Blog
- Figure 3. A badly infected incision.
- Large bowel resection - series - incision
- Never Event 7 Surgical Site Infection Nursing Homes Abuse Blog
- What Does the incision for an Abdominal Myomectomy Look Like
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.