Scrabble word: INCISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCISION exist?
Definitions of INCISION in dictionaries:
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
- The act of incising.
- A cut into a body tissue or organ, especially one made during surgery.
- The scar resulting from such a cut.
- A notch, as in the edge of a leaf.
- The condition or quality of being incisive; incisiveness.
- verb - to cut into