Scrabble word: INCISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCISION exist?
Definitions of INCISION in dictionaries:
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
- The act of incising.
- A cut into a body tissue or organ, especially one made during surgery.
- The scar resulting from such a cut.
- A notch, as in the edge of a leaf.
- The condition or quality of being incisive; incisiveness.
- verb - to cut into
There are 8 letters in INCISION: C I I I N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCISION plus a wildcard: INCISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCISION
Images for INCISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.