Scrabble word: ENCLOSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENCLOSURE exist?
Definitions of ENCLOSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure consisting of an area that has been enclosed for some purpose
- noun - the act of enclosing something inside something else
- noun - a naturally enclosed space
- noun - something (usually a supporting document) that is enclosed in an envelope with a covering letter
- The act of enclosing.
- The state of being enclosed.
- Something that encloses.
There are 9 letters in ENCLOSURE: C E E L N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCLOSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENCLOSURE plus a wildcard: ENCLOSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCLOSURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENCLOSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.