Scrabble word: COUNTERTENOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTERTENOR exist?
Definitions of COUNTERTENOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a male singer with a voice above that of a tenor
- noun - the highest adult male singing voice
- adj - of or being the highest male voice
- An adult male voice with a range above that of tenor.
- Often used to modify another noun: a countertenor part; a countertenor arrangement.
There are 12 letters in COUNTERTENOR: C E E N N O O R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERTENOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTERTENOR plus a wildcard: COUNTERTENOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTERTENOR
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTERTENOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.