Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENCOUNTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENCOUNTER exist?
Definitions of ENCOUNTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a minor short-term fight
- noun - a casual or unexpected convergence
- noun - a casual meeting with a person or thing
- noun - a hostile disagreement face-to-face
- verb - come together
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - be beset by
- verb - experience as a reaction
- verb - contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- A meeting, especially one that is unplanned, unexpected, or brief: a chance encounter in the park.
- A hostile or adversarial confrontation; a contest: a tense naval encounter.
- An often violent meeting; a clash.
- To meet, especially unexpectedly; come upon: encountered an old friend on the street.
- To confront in battle or contention.
- To meet, especially unexpectedly.
There are 9 letters in ENCOUNTER: C E E N N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCOUNTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENCOUNTER plus a wildcard: ENCOUNTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCOUNTER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENCOUNTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.