Scrabble word: SPEAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEAKING exist?
Definitions of SPEAKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the utterance of intelligible speech
- noun - delivering an address to a public audience
- verb - express in speech
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - use language
- verb - give a speech to
- verb - make a characteristic or natural sound
- adj - capable of or involving speech or speaking
- Capable of speech.
- Involving speaking or talking: has a speaking part in the play.
- Expressive or telling; eloquent.
- True to life; lifelike: a speaking likeness.
- Friendly enough to exchange superficial remarks: We’re on speaking terms with the new neighbors.
- Ready and willing to communicate; not alienated or estranged: on speaking terms again after their quarrel.
- noun - a speech or discourse
There are 8 letters in SPEAKING: A E G I K N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEAKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEAKING plus a wildcard: SPEAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEAKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPEAKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.