Scrabble word: SPEAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEAKING exist?
Definitions of SPEAKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the utterance of intelligible speech
- noun - delivering an address to a public audience
- verb - express in speech
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - use language
- verb - give a speech to
- verb - make a characteristic or natural sound
- adj - capable of or involving speech or speaking
- Capable of speech.
- Involving speaking or talking: has a speaking part in the play.
- Expressive or telling; eloquent.
- True to life; lifelike: a speaking likeness.
- Friendly enough to exchange superficial remarks: We’re on speaking terms with the new neighbors.
- Ready and willing to communicate; not alienated or estranged: on speaking terms again after their quarrel.
- noun - a speech or discourse
There are 8 letters in SPEAKING: A E G I K N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEAKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEAKING plus a wildcard: SPEAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEAKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words