Scrabble word: PROGRESSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROGRESSIVE exist?
Definitions of PROGRESSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
- noun - a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
- adj - favoring or promoting progress
- adj - favoring or promoting reform (often by government action)
- adj - (of taxes) adjusted so that the rate increases as the amount of income increases
- adj - gradually advancing in extent
- adj - (of a card game or a dance) involving a series of sections for which the participants successively change place or relative position
- adj - advancing in severity
- Moving forward; advancing.
- Proceeding in steps; continuing steadily by increments: progressive change.
- Promoting or favoring progress toward better conditions or new policies, ideas, or methods: a progressive politician; progressive business leadership.
- Of or relating to progressive education: a progressive school.
- Increasing in rate as the taxable amount increases: a progressive income tax.
- Tending to become more severe or wider in scope: progressive paralysis.
- Designating a verb form that expresses an action or condition in progress.
- A person who actively favors or strives for progress toward better conditions, as in society or government.
- A progressive verb form.
There are 11 letters in PROGRESSIVE: E E G I O P R R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROGRESSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROGRESSIVE plus a wildcard: PROGRESSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROGRESSIVE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROGRESSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.