Scrabble word: EGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGRESS exist?
Definitions of EGRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) the reappearance of a celestial body after an eclipse
- noun - the becoming visible
- noun - the act of coming (or going) out
- verb - come out of
- The act of coming or going out; emergence.
- The right of going out: refugees who were denied egress.
- A path or opening for going out; an exit.
- The emergence of a celestial body from eclipse or occultation.
- verb - to go out
There are 6 letters in EGRESS: E E G R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EGRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EGRESS plus a wildcard: EGRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EGRESS
Images for EGRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.