Scrabble word: EGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGRESS exist?
Definitions of EGRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) the reappearance of a celestial body after an eclipse
- noun - the becoming visible
- noun - the act of coming (or going) out
- verb - come out of
- The act of coming or going out; emergence.
- The right of going out: refugees who were denied egress.
- A path or opening for going out; an exit.
- The emergence of a celestial body from eclipse or occultation.
- verb - to go out