Scrabble word: REGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGRESS exist?
Definitions of REGRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence
- noun - returning to a former state
- verb - go back to a statistical means
- verb - go back to a previous state
- verb - get worse or fall back to a previous condition
- verb - go back to bad behavior
- To go back; move backward.
- To return to a previous, usually worse or less developed state.
- To induce a state of regression in.
- The act of going or coming back; return.
- Passage back; reentry.
- The act of reasoning backward from an effect to a cause.
- verb - to go back