Scrabble word: REGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGRESS exist?
Definitions of REGRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence
- noun - returning to a former state
- verb - go back to a statistical means
- verb - go back to a previous state
- verb - get worse or fall back to a previous condition
- verb - go back to bad behavior
- To go back; move backward.
- To return to a previous, usually worse or less developed state.
- To induce a state of regression in.
- The act of going or coming back; return.
- Passage back; reentry.
- The act of reasoning backward from an effect to a cause.
- verb - to go back
There are 7 letters in REGRESS: E E G R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGRESS plus a wildcard: REGRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGRESS
Images for REGRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.