Scrabble word: VESPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESPERS exist?
Definitions of VESPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the sixth of the seven canonical hours of the divine office
- noun - a planet (usually Venus) seen at sunset in the western sky
- noun - a late afternoon or evening worship service
- The sixth of the seven canonical hours.
- A worship service held in the late afternoon or evening in many Western Christian churches.
- The time of day appointed for this service.
- A service held on Sundays or holy days that includes the office of vespers.
- noun - an evening service, prayer, or song