Scrabble word: VESPERS
Is VESPERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VESPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the sixth of the seven canonical hours of the divine office
- noun - a planet (usually Venus) seen at sunset in the western sky
- noun - a late afternoon or evening worship service
- The sixth of the seven canonical hours.
- A worship service held in the late afternoon or evening in many Western Christian churches.
- The time of day appointed for this service.
- A service held on Sundays or holy days that includes the office of vespers.
- noun - an evening service, prayer, or song
There are 7 letters in VESPERS: E E P R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESPERS
Click to search all anagrams of VESPERS plus a wildcard: VESPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESPERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VESPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.