Scrabble word: RESPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESPIRE exist?
Definitions of RESPIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - breathe easily again, as after exertion or anxiety
- verb - undergo the biomedical and metabolic processes of respiration by taking up oxygen and producing carbon monoxide
- verb - draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs
- To breathe in and out; inhale and exhale.
- To undergo the metabolic process of respiration.
- To inhale and exhale (air); breathe.
- verb - to inhale and exhale air
There are 7 letters in RESPIRE: E E I P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESPIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESPIRE plus a wildcard: RESPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESPIRE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESPIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.