Scrabble word: PERRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERRIES exist?
Definitions of PERRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States philosopher (1876-1957)
- noun - United States admiral who led a naval expedition to Japan and signed a treaty in 1854 opening up trade relations between United States and Japan
- noun - United States commodore who led the fleet that defeated the British on Lake Erie during the War of 1812
- noun - a fermented and often effervescent beverage made from juice of pears
- noun - a beverage of pear juice often fermented
There are 7 letters in PERRIES: E E I P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERRIES plus a wildcard: PERRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERRIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.