Scrabble word: REPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRESS exist?
Definitions of REPRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - put out of one's consciousness
- verb - block the action of
- To put down by force, usually before total control has been lost; quell: repress a rebellion.
- To exclude (painful or unpleasant memories, for example) from the conscious mind.
- verb - to keep under control
There are 7 letters in REPRESS: E E P R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRESS plus a wildcard: REPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRESS
Images for REPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.