Scrabble word: PRESSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESSURE exist?
Definitions of PRESSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the force applied to a unit area of surface
- noun - a force that compels
- noun - the act of pressing
- noun - the state of demanding notice or attention
- noun - the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- noun - an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- noun - the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
- The act of pressing.
- The condition of being pressed.
- The application of continuous force by one body on another that it is touching; compression.
- P Physics.
- Atmospheric pressure.
- A compelling or constraining influence, such as a moral force, on the mind or will: pressure to conform; peer-group pressure.
- Urgent claim or demand: under the pressure of business; doesn’t work well under pressure.
- An oppressive condition of physical, mental, social, or economic distress.
- A physical sensation produced by compression of a part of the body.
- A mark made by application of force or weight; an impression.
- To force, as by overpowering influence or persuasion.
- To pressurize.
- To pressure-cook.
- verb - to apply force to
There are 8 letters in PRESSURE: E E P R R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESSURE plus a wildcard: PRESSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESSURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.