Scrabble word: PRESSURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESSURES exist?
Definitions of PRESSURES in dictionaries:
- noun - the force applied to a unit area of surface
- noun - a force that compels
- noun - the act of pressing
- noun - the state of demanding notice or attention
- noun - the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- noun - an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- noun - the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
- verb - to apply force to