Scrabble word: PRESSURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESSURES exist?
Definitions of PRESSURES in dictionaries:
- noun - the force applied to a unit area of surface
- noun - a force that compels
- noun - the act of pressing
- noun - the state of demanding notice or attention
- noun - the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- noun - an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- noun - the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
- verb - to apply force to
There are 9 letters in PRESSURES: E E P R R S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESSURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESSURES plus a wildcard: PRESSURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESSURES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESSURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.