Scrabble word: PROGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROGRESS exist?
Definitions of PROGRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - gradual improvement or growth or development
- noun - the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- noun - a movement forward
- verb - develop in a positive way
- verb - move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- Movement, as toward a goal; advance.
- Development or growth: pupils who show progress.
- A ceremonial journey made by a sovereign through his or her realm.
- To advance; proceed: Work on the new building progressed at a rapid rate.
- To advance toward a higher or better stage; improve steadily: as technology progresses.
- verb - to move forward or onward
There are 8 letters in PROGRESS: E G O P R R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROGRESS plus a wildcard: PROGRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROGRESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROGRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.