Scrabble word: PROGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROGRESS exist?
Definitions of PROGRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - gradual improvement or growth or development
- noun - the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- noun - a movement forward
- verb - develop in a positive way
- verb - move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- verb - form or accumulate steadily
- Movement, as toward a goal; advance.
- Development or growth: pupils who show progress.
- A ceremonial journey made by a sovereign through his or her realm.
- To advance; proceed: Work on the new building progressed at a rapid rate.
- To advance toward a higher or better stage; improve steadily: as technology progresses.
- verb - to move forward or onward