Scrabble word: GOSSIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOSSIP exist?
Definitions of GOSSIP in dictionaries:
- noun - light informal conversation for social occasions
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- noun - a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- verb - wag one's tongue
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- Rumor or talk of a personal, sensational, or intimate nature.
- A person who habitually spreads intimate or private rumors or facts.
- Trivial, chatty talk or writing.
- A close friend or companion.
- A godparent.
- verb - to talk idly about the affairs of others
There are 6 letters in GOSSIP: G I O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOSSIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOSSIP plus a wildcard: GOSSIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOSSIP
Images for GOSSIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.