Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOSSIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOSSIPS exist?
Definitions of GOSSIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - light informal conversation for social occasions
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- noun - a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- verb - wag one's tongue
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - to talk idly about the affairs of others
There are 7 letters in GOSSIPS: G I O P S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOSSIPS plus a wildcard: GOSSIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOSSIPS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOSSIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.