Scrabble word: GOSSIPS
Is GOSSIPS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOSSIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - light informal conversation for social occasions
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- noun - a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- verb - wag one's tongue
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - to talk idly about the affairs of others
There are 7 letters in GOSSIPS: G I O P S S S
Click to search all anagrams of GOSSIPS plus a wildcard: GOSSIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOSSIPS
Images for GOSSIPS
Lookup in Wiki for GOSSIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.