Scrabble word: OSTENTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSTENTATION exist?
Definitions of OSTENTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a gaudy outward display
- noun - lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity
- noun - pretentious or showy or vulgar display
- Pretentious display meant to impress others; boastful showiness.
- The act or an instance of showing; an exhibition.
There are 11 letters in OSTENTATION: A E I N N O O S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTENTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSTENTATION plus a wildcard: OSTENTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSTENTATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSTENTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.