Scrabble word: ATTENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTENTION exist?
Definitions of ATTENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- noun - a general interest that leads people to want to know more
- noun - a courteous act indicating affection
- noun - the faculty or power of mental concentration
- noun - a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together
- Concentration of the mental powers upon an object; a close or careful observing or listening.
- The ability or power to concentrate mentally.
- Observant consideration; notice: Your suggestion has come to our attention.
- Consideration or courtesy: attention to others’ feelings.
- Used as a command to assume an erect military posture.
There are 9 letters in ATTENTION: A E I N N O T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTENTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTENTION plus a wildcard: ATTENTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTENTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTENTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.