Scrabble word: ATTENTIONS
Is ATTENTIONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ATTENTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- noun - a general interest that leads people to want to know more
- noun - a courteous act indicating affection
- noun - the faculty or power of mental concentration
- noun - a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together
There are 10 letters in ATTENTIONS: A E I N N O S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTENTIONS
Click to search all anagrams of ATTENTIONS plus a wildcard: ATTENTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTENTIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTENTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.