Scrabble word: TATTOOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TATTOOS exist?
Definitions of TATTOOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
- noun - a design on the skin made by tattooing
- noun - the practice of making a design on the skin by pricking and staining
- verb - stain (skin) with indelible color
- verb - to mark the skin with indelible pigments
There are 7 letters in TATTOOS: A O O S T T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TATTOOS plus a wildcard: TATTOOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TATTOOS
Images for TATTOOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.