Scrabble word: OPERATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERATIVE exist?
Definitions of OPERATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person secretly employed in espionage for a government
- noun - someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- adj - being in force or having or exerting force
- adj - relating to or requiring or amenable to treatment by surgery especially as opposed to medicine
- adj - effective
- adj - (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing
- Being in effect; having force; operating: “Two major tendencies are operative in the American political system” (Heinz Eulau).
- Functioning effectively; efficient.
- Engaged in or concerned with physical or mechanical activity.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from a surgical operation.
- A skilled worker, especially in industry.
- A secret agent; a spy.
- A private detective.
There are 9 letters in OPERATIVE: A E E I O P R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERATIVE plus a wildcard: OPERATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERATIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.