Scrabble word: VAPOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAPOR exist?
Definitions of VAPOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a visible suspension in the air of particles of some substance
- noun - the process of becoming a vapor
- Barely visible or cloudy diffused matter, such as mist, fumes, or smoke, suspended in the air.
- The state of a substance that exists below its critical temperature and that may be liquefied by application of sufficient pressure.
- The gaseous state of a substance that is liquid or solid under ordinary conditions.
- The vaporized form of a substance for use in industrial, military, or medical processes.
- A mixture of a vapor and air, as the explosive gasoline-air mixture burned in an internal-combustion engine.
- Something insubstantial, worthless, or fleeting.
- A fantastic or foolish idea.
- Exhalations within a bodily organ, especially the stomach, supposed to affect the mental or physical condition.
- To vaporize.
- To give off vapor.
- To evaporate.
- To engage in idle, boastful talk.
- verb - to emit vapor (visible floating moisture)