Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VAPOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAPOR exist?
Definitions of VAPOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a visible suspension in the air of particles of some substance
- noun - the process of becoming a vapor
- Barely visible or cloudy diffused matter, such as mist, fumes, or smoke, suspended in the air.
- The state of a substance that exists below its critical temperature and that may be liquefied by application of sufficient pressure.
- The gaseous state of a substance that is liquid or solid under ordinary conditions.
- The vaporized form of a substance for use in industrial, military, or medical processes.
- A mixture of a vapor and air, as the explosive gasoline-air mixture burned in an internal-combustion engine.
- Something insubstantial, worthless, or fleeting.
- A fantastic or foolish idea.
- Exhalations within a bodily organ, especially the stomach, supposed to affect the mental or physical condition.
- To vaporize.
- To give off vapor.
- To evaporate.
- To engage in idle, boastful talk.
- v - to emit vapor (visible floating moisture)
There are 5 letters in VAPOR: A O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAPOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAPOR plus a wildcard: VAPOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAPOR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VAPOR
- Busting a Myth Does Facebook Water vapor Comment Disprove Global ...
- Theme 348 vapor Gregs World
- vapor is a gas because
- vapor - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Conos de vapor
- H2O The Water Cycle
- FileFA-18F vapor over wings 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- La realimentacin del vapor de agua dobla el calentamiento del CO2
- co2 vapor de agua
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.