Scrabble word: NONPAREIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONPAREIL exist?
Definitions of NONPAREIL in dictionaries:
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- noun - colored beads of sugar used as a topping on e.g. candies and cookies
- noun - a flat disk of chocolate covered with beads of colored sugar
- adj - eminent beyond or above comparison
- A person or thing that has no equal; a paragon.
- A small, flat chocolate drop covered with white pellets of sugar.
There are 9 letters in NONPAREIL: A E I L N N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NONPAREIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NONPAREIL plus a wildcard: NONPAREIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NONPAREIL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NONPAREIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.