Scrabble word: BIBLIOGRAPHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIBLIOGRAPHY exist?
Definitions of BIBLIOGRAPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - a list of writings with time and place of publication (such as the writings of a single author or the works referred to in preparing a document etc.)
- A list of the works of a specific author or publisher.
- A list of writings relating to a given subject: a bibliography of Latin American history.
- A list of writings used or considered by an author in preparing a particular work.
- The description and identification of the editions, dates of issue, authorship, and typography of books or other written material.
- A compilation of such information.
There are 12 letters in BIBLIOGRAPHY: A B B G H I I L O P R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIBLIOGRAPHY plus a wildcard: BIBLIOGRAPHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIBLIOGRAPHY
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIBLIOGRAPHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.