Is GLYPH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLYPH in various dictionaries:
- noun - glyptic art in the form of a symbolic figure carved or incised in relief
- A vertical groove, especially in a Doric column or frieze.
- A symbolic figure that is usually engraved or incised.
- A symbol, such as a stylized human figure on a public sign, that imparts information nonverbally.
- adj - an ornamental groove [n -S] : GLYPHIC
There are 5 letters in GLYPH: G H L P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLYPH
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLYPH, to go: GLYPH?
Rearrange the letters in GLYPH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLYPH
What's nearby GLYPH
Lookup in Wiki for GLYPH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLYPH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLYPH"