Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHOBIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHOBIA exist?
Definitions of PHOBIA in dictionaries:
- noun - an anxiety disorder characterized by extreme and irrational fear of simple things or social situations
- A persistent, abnormal, or irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid the feared stimulus.
- A strong fear, dislike, or aversion.
- n - an obsessive or irrational fear
There are 6 letters in PHOBIA: A B H I O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHOBIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHOBIA plus a wildcard: PHOBIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHOBIA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHOBIA
- What is a phobia Truly Through my eyes Adventures in Borderline ...
- First Place phobia Confessions of a She-Fan
- ... method for overcoming your phobia - Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
- Top 10 Most Common phobias Facts About phobias Health Tips ...
- Top 10 Palindromes phobia Top 10 Lists
- phobia Unik Cinta Deras
- phobia 2 Review Japan Cinema
- The 25 Strangest phobias You Could Have
- You know already that your phobia is irrational. This however does not ...
- Why is it that humans can convince themselves of anything Mysteries ...