Scrabble word: ASSEMBLAGE
Is ASSEMBLAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASSEMBLAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of persons together in one place
- noun - a system of components assembled together for a particular purpose
- noun - the social act of assembling
- noun - several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- The act of assembling.
- The state of being assembled.
- A collection of people or things; a gathering.
- A fitting together of parts, as those in a machine.
- A sculptural composition consisting of an arrangement of miscellaneous objects, such as pieces of metal, cloth, and string.
There are 10 letters in ASSEMBLAGE: A A B E E G L M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSEMBLAGE
Click to search all anagrams of ASSEMBLAGE plus a wildcard: ASSEMBLAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSEMBLAGE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSEMBLAGE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.