Scrabble word: MESSAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESSAGE exist?
Definitions of MESSAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled
- noun - what a communication that is about something is about
- verb - send a message to
- verb - send as a message
- verb - send a message
- A usually short communication transmitted by words, signals, or other means from one person, station, or group to another.
- The substance of such a communication; the point or points conveyed: gestured to a waiter, who got the message and brought the bill.
- A statement made or read before a gathering: a retiring executive’s farewell message.
- A basic thesis or lesson; a moral: a play with a message.
- To send a message to.
- To send a message; communicate.
- verb - to send as a message (an oral, written, or signaled communication)