Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAGASSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAGASSE exist?
Definitions of BAGASSE in dictionaries:
- noun - the dry dusty pulp that remains after juice is extracted from sugar cane or similar plants
- The dry, fibrous residue remaining after the extraction of juice from the crushed stalks of sugar cane, used as a source of cellulose for some paper products.
- n - crushed sugarcane
There are 7 letters in BAGASSE: A A B E G S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAGASSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAGASSE plus a wildcard: BAGASSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAGASSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAGASSE
- Filebagasse dsc08999.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Uses of Sugarcane bagasseBuying Uses of Sugarcane bagasse Select ...
- bagasse is an important earner for Mauritius. - Image - Power ...
- sugarcane bagasse
- Fine sugarcane waste (bagasse)
- ... bagassePretreated Sugar Cane bagasseSugar Cane Leaf bagasse
- Start bagasse Pellet Industry in Brazil - pelletmills
- bagasse and bagasse Products Spartan Saving
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.