Scrabble word: MASSAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASSAGE exist?
Definitions of MASSAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - kneading and rubbing parts of the body to increase circulation and promote relaxation
- verb - manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes
- verb - give a massage to
- To give a massage to.
- To treat by means of a massage.
- To coddle or cajole.
- To manipulate (data, for example): Pollsters massaged the numbers to favor their candidate.
- verb - to manipulate parts of the body for remedial or hygienic purposes