Scrabble word: ALABASTER
Is ALABASTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALABASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a compact fine-textured, usually white gypsum used for carving
- noun - a hard compact kind of calcite
- noun - a very light white
- adj - of or resembling alabaster
- A dense translucent, white or tinted finegrained gypsum.
- A variety of hard calcite, translucent and sometimes banded.
- A pale yellowish pink to yellowish gray.
There are 9 letters in ALABASTER: A A A B E L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALABASTER
Click to search all anagrams of ALABASTER plus a wildcard: ALABASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALABASTER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALABASTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.