Scrabble word: ISOMETRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOMETRIC exist?
Definitions of ISOMETRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a line connecting isometric points
- adj - related by an isometry
- adj - of or involving muscular contraction in which tension increases while length remains constant
- adj - having equal dimensions or measurements
- adj - of a crystal system characterized by three equal axes at right angles
- Of or exhibiting equality in dimensions or measurements.
- Of or being a crystal system of three equal axes lying at right angles to each other.
- Of or involving muscular contraction against resistance in which the length of the muscle remains the same.
There are 9 letters in ISOMETRIC: C E I I M O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOMETRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISOMETRIC plus a wildcard: ISOMETRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISOMETRIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ISOMETRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.