Scrabble word: IMPOSSIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOSSIBLE exist?
Definitions of IMPOSSIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that cannot be done
- adj - not capable of occurring or being accomplished or dealt with
- adj - totally unlikely
- adj - used of persons or their behavior
- Incapable of having existence or of occurring.
- Not capable of being accomplished: an impossible goal.
- Unacceptable; intolerable: impossible behavior.
- Extremely difficult to deal with or tolerate: an impossible child; an impossible situation.
There are 10 letters in IMPOSSIBLE: B E I I L M O P S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOSSIBLE plus a wildcard: IMPOSSIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOSSIBLE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPOSSIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.