Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIOPSIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOPSIES exist?
Definitions of BIOPSIES in dictionaries:
- noun - examination of tissues or liquids from the living body to determine the existence or cause of a disease
- adj - to examine tissue [v -SIED, -SYING, -SIES] : BIOPSIC, BIOPTIC
There are 8 letters in BIOPSIES: B E I I O P S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIOPSIES plus a wildcard: BIOPSIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIOPSIES
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIOPSIES
- Mayo Clinic medical information and tools for healthy living ...
- Instruments pour biopsies strotaxiques
- biopsies of soft tissue lesions
- This sural nerve-gasctronemius muscle biopsy showed necrotizing ...
- 3D ULTRASOUND GUIDED PROSTATE BIOPSY
- Prostatic Biopsy Directed with Endorectal MR Spectroscopic Imaging ...
- NeuroTest NeuroLearn NeuroHelp
- De dokters afl 1 Doet grootte er toe
- Transitional Cell Cancer of the Renal Pelvis and Ureter Treatment (PDQ ...
- afname van prostaatbiopsies gebeurt met een prik-instrument geleid ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.