Scrabble word: POSSIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSSIBLE exist?
Definitions of POSSIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that can be done
- noun - an applicant who might be suitable
- adj - capable of happening or existing
- adj - existing in possibility
- Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.
- Capable of occurring or being done without offense to character, nature, or custom.
- Capable of favorable development; potential: a possible site for the new capital.
- These adjectives signify capable of occurring or of being done.
- adv - capable of happening or proving true [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : POSSIBLY