Scrabble word: POSSIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSSIBLE exist?
Definitions of POSSIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that can be done
- noun - an applicant who might be suitable
- adj - capable of happening or existing
- adj - existing in possibility
- Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.
- Capable of occurring or being done without offense to character, nature, or custom.
- Capable of favorable development; potential: a possible site for the new capital.
- These adjectives signify capable of occurring or of being done.
- adv - capable of happening or proving true [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : POSSIBLY
There are 8 letters in POSSIBLE: B E I L O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSSIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSSIBLE plus a wildcard: POSSIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSSIBLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSSIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.