Scrabble word: EFFLORESCENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFLORESCENCE exist?
Definitions of EFFLORESCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - any red eruption of the skin
- noun - the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
- noun - a powdery deposit on a surface
- A state or time of flowering; anthesis.
- A gradual process of unfolding or developing.
- The highest point; the culmination.
- The deposit that results from the process of efflorescing.
- The process of efflorescing.
- A growth of salt crystals on a surface caused by evaporation of salt-laden water.
- Redness, a rash, or an eruption on the skin.
There are 13 letters in EFFLORESCENCE: C C E E E E F F L N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFLORESCENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFLORESCENCE plus a wildcard: EFFLORESCENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFLORESCENCE
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFLORESCENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.